It takes an average of 12 times for a person to be in contact before they become a customer. This talk will feature the 7 key things you can do to maximise Digital Marketing and your online presence to improve your chances of business success.
- Format: Speaking Session
- Speaker: Serena 'Dot' Ryan
- Bio: Serena Dot Ryan’s founder is Serena Dot (Dorothy) Ryan. Serena has 13 years experience in Digital Marketing with more than 20 years experience in customer service and professional roles. Industries include, Tourism, Events, Retail, Finance, Fashion, Complementary Pharmaceuticals, Skin Care, Weight Loss, Technology and Advertising. In 2005 with a limited budget to train Snow and Outdoor Employees Nationally on the benefits of Thredbo she decided to make the most of digital technology and create an online training program. This sparked a passion for harnessing the power to connect with people in a cost effective way using digital technology. She then went on to create a successful eCommerce Store for Skin Doctors, launch Social Media for Visa, and work on several multi award winning campaigns for brands using cutting edge digital technologies and working with Google on World First Applications of Technology. Serena has completed studies in Commerce, Tourism Management, Communications and most recently in 2010, completed studies in Digital Marketing. Serena’s unique digital marketing approach has led to work with businesses of all sizes to achieve award winning results for businesses including Macarthur Home Improvements (2015 Services and Trade Business of the Year), Work Closer to Home South West Sydney (2015 New Business of the Year) and Evolution Health Services (2015 Start Up Of The Year). Serena Dot Ryan® has achieved local recognition as the Linking Ladies 2015 Business of the Year and is a finalist in the 2017 Local Business Awards. Serena has also achieved on a national level as a 2016 finalist for the St George Banking Group Ausmumpreneur Awards for Digital Innovation. Serena is currently on the expert panel for Realise Business (formerly BEC Southern Sydney).
- Business: Serena Dot Ryan
- Website: www.serenadotryan.com.au
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/woollams
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/serenadotryan